Sunday, March 4, 2007

My last weekend in Hobart.

I can't believe it, but my last weekend in Hobart is here and what did I do? You guessed it right. I was working.

Days off were cut short due to staff shortages, but it was alright could do with the money anyways.

Yesterday had some big time partying at Isobar, it was good and I had loads to drink.

Today was bloody murder as I had to be at work.

Sold off the Alfa today for AU$450 was quite happy got back some money for it. But nevertheless was sad to see that car go.

Started packing today as I leave next Friday. Now the challenge is to have everything fit in the same Samsonite bag I came with and a smaller backpack for the laptop and some carry-ons, oh my is it a daunting task or what.

Will be flying out from Launceston on Wednesday for Sydney and will spend a few days there.

Well stay tuned for some updates, as before Lauceston I still have 1 more trip within Tasmania to do.

No comments: